Every day your competitor is stealing your customer base if you are not active on social media channels. So how do you take back your customers from competitors? 3 words – Social Media Marketing.
Social media marketing relies on social media platforms to connect with your audience in order to build your brand and drive traffic to your website. Social platforms help the businesses to connect and stay connected with fellow business and the customers. With more than half the population present on social media, your potential customer is just a click away.
With over 2.38 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the biggest social media platform in the world. With such a massive number of users, it proves itself to be one of the, if not the best platforms to advertise and further promote the brand image of the user.
Even with such ever-increasing number of users and proved successes of various brands and businesses, there are still a large number of businesses which prefer the conventional method over marketing with the help of Facebook or any social media for that matter. This is mainly because of the lack of understanding as to how marketing via Facebook (social media) in general works. Facebook marketing help potential customers discover your businesses.
What do we do?
1. Periodic organic posts.
2. Analysis of the optimum time to post, both organic and paid ads.
3. Cross linking between various other social media platforms
4. Creation of unique and catchy posts to increase the amount of engagement of both the website and the social media page.
5. Periodically updating the cover picture and the display picture.
With around 300 monthly active users, twitter is not to be ignored when considering marketing via social media .With the presence of various bloggers, reviewers, businesses and potential customers being present in the same media exposes your business to various parties at once.
What do we do?
1. Tweets regarding interesting information about our brand and our product market.
2. Increasing the traffic using promotional activities.
3. We manage and further better your brand image.
4. A steady communication between the consumer and the business.
5. Further broaden your network in the right market.
Being the biggest business-oriented site, it has proved time and again that it is an exceptional place to promote your business. What makes LinkedIn different from other social media platforms is the fact that the majorities of the user have different mindsets and are completely business oriented.
What do we do?
1. Improving your connections by posting constant updates about the happenings in your business.
2. We will promote your blogs and other written content or write new one and post them to make you a market leader.
3. Sharing of your videos and YouTube video links to help your customers further understand your product.
4. Requests for recommendation and endorsement from your connection.
With over 500 million daily users, Instagram is one of the most used social medias platforms. Marketing on Instagram should be done smartly. We should take care of what we post, when to post and how often to post.
What do we do?
1. Help your brand increase its number of followers by posting and maintaining a very attractive and catchy feed.
2. Creation of daily stories and later highlighting the necessary ones for the increased exposure of the brand.
3. Management of ads and constant monitoring of the same.
4. Creation of a strategy for online marketing of the products and the brand itself.
With over 300 hours of videos being uploaded every minute, Youtube is the biggest video sharing platform. While it is nothing new, Youtube marketing is one of forms of social media marketing which is used very rarely due to the lack of proper understanding as to how it works.
With the increasing tendency to watch videos over reading posts, the time to extract the maximum usage out of this is now.
How do we do it?
1. YouTube will be a significant force in your arsenal, while it has the ability to sky rocket your business, it also has the ability to ruin your whole business. We use it the right way and help your business improve drastically.
2. Help creation of animations and short videos to be periodically posted.
3. Maintaining the theme of the page and further improving it in order to increase the traffic.
4. Creation of videos in such a way that it arouses curiosity amidst the viewers so that they view the website.
The world revolves around reviews, and not a purchase or a visit happens without atleast going through a minimum of 7 reviews. Be it yelp or google reviews, it should be a brand’s top priority to ensure that their reviews are tip top and convey the best of the brand while being completely ethical about it. We manage the reputation by monitoring, identifying and influencing the image and the credibility of the brand online.
Benefits of ORM
Sales increase :
People resort to the internet to get opinion about a product, service or a brand. A negative comment or a review might just be the end of the brand. Whereas a positive comment might boost the sales to an exponential level.
Increased online exposure :
The best way to increase exposure is by search engine optimization and ORM. With a reduce in the negative reviews, the brand is bound to gain a higher position in the search engines.
Enhancing the brand image :
loyalty is the basis for any brand and something as silly as a negative review will affect the loyalty of the customers. Once negative material is shared across the internet ,there is no taking it down and therefore will even affect the future potential customers. Our team at nexgen will ensure that your brand image will only improve and not degrade.
Gaining trust :
No one would like to be left out , especially a customer. We need to portray a trustworthy image and live up to it with constant assistance and support.
What will you get with our Social Media Marketing services?
1. More visibility and credibility online
2. Penetration into your target markets
3. Staying ahead of your competition
4. Increase in quality referrals
5. Increase in leads and traffic to your website
6. Increase in valuable public relations