E-Commerce Web Development Company in Bangalore
We are a leading E-commerce Web Design and Development company in Bangalore. Our highly skilled technical team at NexGen Digital Marketing Solutions can help you and your business get you on board with an e-commerce store, in minimal time based on your requirements. We focus on efficiency, optimal click paths to various actions, and increased possibility of conversions thereby creating delightful user experiences with the objective of keeping your customers happy and increasing the return quotient of your store.
The number of digital buyers in 2019 is estimated to be nearly 2 Billion globally and 300 million in India. E-commerce sector is growing rapidly in India and Indonesia compared to other countries. People prefer buying things online because they can access it at any time. With more and more people buying online, it has become compulsory to have e-commerce. But one should select the development company to develop an e-commerce website more carefully compared to normal websites.
E-commerce websites should have lots of functions like, wish list, add to cart, checkout, online payment, etc. So one should select an e-commerce web development company, who can develop a fully functional e-commerce site with a better user interface. We at Nexgen have expert coders who have developed numbers of fully functional e-commerce websites with a user-friendly interface. And our team will always come with unique and creative ideas to represent your e-commerce site in a most appealing way.
E-commerce has completely changed the way of selling and buying in just 2 decades. Now starting a business and selling products is way too easy and affordable for everyone. With the help of E-commerce websites, anyone can start selling their product globally. This has helped people with different backgrounds to start a business with fewer resources. And the prices have been changed drastically since the arrival of e-commerce, by eliminating the middlemen and other expenses e-commerce allows the seller to sell the products at a low price and to earn more profit.
Back in those days, people used to ask suggestions with family and friends and then decide what, where and when to buy. But now the whole scenario has been changed completely. People don’t wait much to get information. They look for solutions online instantly and make purchases whenever they want irrespective of time. E-commerce allows consumers to browse information and make purchases in their preferred times and that’s the main reason why people shop online. It allows buyers to see lots of collections, compare prices, read previous buyers review making it more convenient way to shop.
Business to Business:
Here businesses sell their products to another business, and the end consumer will not be involved at all. The transaction will be between businesses like suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers buying products online from the manufacturers and manufacturers buying the required raw materials, etc from another business online. Some popular B2B e-commerce sites are: Alibaba.com, power2SME.com, firerock.us, etc.
Business to Consumer: :
Business to Consumer e-commerce is considered as the most popular e-commerce mode. Here businesses directly sell their products to consumers through their e-commerce website. This type of e-commerce allows a seller to personalize the buying experience to the consumer. Few popular B2C e-commerce sites includes: Amazon.com, Flipkart.in
Consumer to Consumer:
Consumers list their product details and price online for other people to buy. No business will be involved in this. This kind of websites allows consumers to sell their personal stuffs like, cars, bikes, electronics etc. Popular consumer to consumer e commerce sites in India are: OLX, Quickr, etc.
Consumer to Business:
Here the transaction takes place between consumer/general public and business but in a reverse way. The consumer will sell the product/services to the business through online. The consumer will list his skills and expertise online and companies will bid the maximum amount they are willing to pay to hire him for particular work and time. Some of the popular Consumer to Business e-commerce sites are: Google Adsense, Commission Junction, etc.
Business to Government:
Business to Government is also called as Business to Administration E-Commerce. Here the Business and Government will use the internet to do transactions with each other. These types of e commerce website allow business to directly bid in government tenders, auctions, etc online. Examples are: eprocure.gov.in, etenders.gov.in, etc.
Consumer to Government:
Consumer to Government/Administration e commerce allows consumers to interact and do transaction with government authorities directly by using internet. This saves lot of time for public by eliminating long queues and waiting in government offices. This includes transactions like paying utility bills, filing income tax returns etc through government sites.
E-Commerce website has lots of advantages compared to offline store. It allows businesses to expand their presence globally and increases brand awareness as well as credibility.
* Reach Buyers Globally: Where your offline store is accessible for people around that locality, your website can attract new customers from all around the world. The customer can know your product details and also place an order easily, from anywhere.
* Search Engine Visibility: More people will be able to find your products through search engines when they’re searching for products like yours. What can be better than the buyers who came to your shop, without spending money on marketing?
* Track customer’s buying habits: With lots of free tools available online, analyzing your website performance is easy. You can easily understand where customers are spending time, converting and where they are bouncing with the help of analytics.
* Remarketing: You can convert those customers once you go out of your offline store. But through an E-commerce website, you’ll have data of the people who added products to their cart, but didn’t buy so you can easily send personalized discounts offers promotional mail to them and convert them into sales. You can use the data to send personalized emails to users and get better conversions.
* Sell 24*7: Lots of preferring buying things online because there they can buy anytime. With an e-commerce website, you allow your customers to shop from you at whatever they are comfortable with. The customer will make a purchase without anyone from a business side involving it; you can process the orders at your convenient time.
* Sell more in less cost: Expanding your business in different locations, costs way too higher than creating an e-commerce website. But investing some amount in the E-commerce website allows you to sell globally. E-commerce allows even small businesses to sell to customers globally without paying depending on mediators and in this way manufacturers can make more profit.
Frequently Asked Questions
E-commerce (electronic commerce) is a process of buying and selling products online, making money transactions online or transferring the data online.
It comprises of three components :
- Getting the order: An E-commerce website allows the customer to find their products, add them to their cart and securely enter their payment information to complete the purchase.
- Processing the order: Once the order is received, the website owner processes the different aspects of the order like product location, delivery location, delivery date, etc.
- Shipping the order: The final step in the process is the delivery of the product to the customer.
- You can expand your business by reaching out to many people.
- You can showcase all your products online.
- Your site can be accessible and available 24/7 so that you can attract more customers.
- You can sell your products globally.
- You can improve your service by maintaining a feedback mechanism.
Today, there is a drastic drop in the number of people visiting the stores and buying items physically. Instead, they prefer buying products online. So having an eCommerce site will help the customers to know about your latest products and increases your sales.
Based on the audience, business, type of transactions and product/services involved, E-commerce is broadly categorized as follows:
- B2B (Business-to-Business)
- B2C (Business-to-Consumer)
- C2C (Consumer-to-Consumer)
- C2B (Consumer-to-Business)
- B2A (Business-to-Administration)
- A2B (Administration-to-Business)
- It should be SEO friendly
- It should be mobile-friendly
- It should be secured for online payments
- It should have good product management, order management, and return management system
The number of internet and smartphone users is growing rapidly hence the world of E-commerce is evolving very quickly as people can buy things from wherever they are, which in turn saves their time and hence there is an increase in the sales from E-commerce sites. According to new studies the worldwide retail E-commerce sales will reach a new high by 2021.
An E-Commerce website can:
- Manage your products and orders
- Keep track of your package tracking
- Attract new customers with search engine visibility
- Provide comparison shopping
- Boost brand awareness
- By maintaining a blog that is related to your site.
- By posting about your site on social media.
- By having an SEO strategy that brings more traffic to your site.
- By paid advertisement and email promotion.
- By being customer-centric.
- By providing discounts on the products.
- By providing free samples.
There are three dimensions to security in E-commerce sites – confidentiality, integrity, and availability. In the E-commerce website, all the transactions should be secured so that hackers won’t be able to gain information.
We use technologies which client suggests but we prefer using Woocommerce because it is flexible, SEO friendly, customizable, and very secure.
We develop an E-commerce site with a strategy such that all the transactions performed in the site are secured. We include encryption methods for any data transaction because hackers can gain access to confidential data.